Job Position: Delivery Driver
- Application Deadline: July 29, 2023
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Brampton,Niagara Falls
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• A minimum of 1 year or more of delivery,
• Have an experience in driving a 16 feet cube van, in different environment (snow, rain, wind, etc.),
• Have a good knowledge of electronic equipment (GPS, computers, cellphone),
• Have strong customer service skills,
• Autonomy and initiative,
• Possess a valid driver’s license (Required), and
• Must have Clean Driver’s Abstract.
• Ensure the accuracy of the parts to be delivered, according to customer requests,
• Deliver parts to customers on time and drop them off at the requested locations,
• Insure a good customer service with all customers,
• Collecting customer parts to return,
• Assist all warehouse duties (if needed), and
• Complete the vehicle check before leaving on the road.
• Great work environment daily,
• Quarterly Delivery Driver Bonus Program,
• Work for a corporation with an environmental conscience,
• Full benefits coverage and pension plan available after 3 months (dental, medical, vision & long-term disability),
• Permanent full-time position Monday to Friday 44 hours a week,
• Employee parts purchasing program (corporate discounts), and
• A lot of growing possibilities within the company!
Do you want to work with people who are passionate about the automotive industry? Would you like to work in an environment with positive workplace culture? Would you like to work in an environment with good benefits?
If so, LKQ Canada is now looking for a Delivery Driver to join its team.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would like to know more?
Do not wait any longer and apply now; we look forward to meeting you!
LKQ Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodation during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
About Our Company:
LKQ Corporation is a fast-growing Fortune 300 company and the leader in the North American automotive repair industry. We provide new and recycled automotive parts. We are a rapidly growing company with over 45,000 employees in 31 countries.
Our people and our corporate culture are what set us apart from the competition. It is what has made us so successful over the years. We recently have been recognized as a 5-Star Employer in North America by Work Buzz.
If you are looking for a good company with competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement, LKQ could be the place for you!