Trained and work ready employees for entry level positions in any industry. The Pathways to Employment is an employment program helping candidates between 15 and 30 years of age gain job-related skills and work experience in order to prepare them for today’s competitive labour market.
The program provides 150 hours of pre-employment training and ongoing support for entry level positions in any industry. If you are an employer looking for job-ready employees with federally recognized certifications the Pathways to Employment candidates might be right for you.
This project is funded by the Government of Canada.
Book An Appointment with a Pathways Representative
Enter your contact information in the form below and our staff will contact you for your appointment.
Or call our staff for your interview:
What the Pathways to Employment Program offers your job-ready employees:
- Minimum $10.00/hour wage incentive for 8 weeks to help offset the cost of employment training
- Our employment services team will pre-screen and ensure candidates meet your hiring needs.
- Participants will learn essential and technical skills with provincially and federally recognized certifications
- Not involved in layoffs
- In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Participants will learn essential and technical skills with provincially and federally recognized certifications. There is a potential ability to get Ministry approval for other community recruiting and training needs.
Technical Skills Training and Certifications
- First Aid and CPR
- Health and Safety
- WHMIS certification
- Smart Serve
- Working at Heights
Professional Skills Training
- Communication Skills
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Resume and Cover letter
- Interview Skills
- Confidence and Motivation
- Document Use
- Computer Use