Job Position: Front Counter Sales Representative
- Application Deadline: July 29, 2023
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Mississauga, Brampton
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Strong customer service background,
• Must be able to communicate effectively, and
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly.
• Personally greet every customer as they walk through the door,
• Create a friendly contact throughout costumer’s shopping experience,
• Promoting sales of new and existing products,
• Processes orders (order entry, reviews order, pricing, and shipping),
• Researching of products to be uploaded on internet website,
• Observe changes in inventory as to ensure minimum stock levels and store showroom appearance is appropriate, and
• Coordinate orders from the warehouse to ensure customers’ orders are ready in time.
If so, LKQ Canada is now looking for a Front Counter Sales Representative to join our team.
Why choose LKQ as your employer?
• Great work environment,
• Work for a corporation that is committed to being environmentally conscious,
• Full benefits coverage and pension plan available after 3 months (dental, medical, vision & long-term disability),
• Permanent full-time position Monday to Friday 40 hours a week,
• Employee parts purchasing program (corporate discounts),
• Possibility of growing within the company, and
• Possibility of transitioning to a wholesale sales position with the potential to earn up to $200K per year.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would like to know more?
Don’t wait any longer and apply now; we look forward to meeting you.
LKQ Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodation during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
About Our Company:
LKQ Corporation is a fast-growing Fortune 300 company and the leader in the North American automotive repair industry. We provide new and recycled automotive parts. We are a rapidly growing company with over 50,000 employees in 25 countries.
Our people and our corporate culture are what set us apart from the competition. It is what has made us so successful over the years. Did you know that LKQ was just recognized as a 5-star employer in North America by WorkBuzz?
If you are looking for a good company with competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement, LKQ could be the place for you!