Job Position: Inside Sales Coordinator
- Application Deadline: July 29, 2023
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Brampton, Mississauga
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1 year of experience in relevant sales role,
• High school diploma, or higher,
• Automotive Knowledge is a strong asset,
• Must have a customer-oriented mentality,
• Must have good communication skills (Written and Oral),
• Must have the ability to deal tactfully with customers, and
• If you’re looking to be part of a family!
• Evaluate the customer’s needs, and answer questions regarding parts, pricing, and product availability,
• Provide relevant information on warranties and quality of parts,
• Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers,
• Inform customer of unit prices, shipping date and anticipated delays, and
• Offering substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
If so, LKQ Canada is now looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to join its team.
Why choose LKQ as your employer?
• Great work environment daily,
• Work for a corporation with an environmental conscience,
• Full benefits coverage and pension plan available after 3 months (dental, medical, vision & long-term disability),
• Permanent full-time position Monday to Friday,
• Lucrative Commission Plan with the potential to earn 200k per year,
• Employee parts purchasing program (corporate discounts),
• Having access to a generous commission program, and
• A lot of growing possibilities within the company!
You recognize yourself in this description and would like to know more?
Do not wait any longer and apply now! We look forward to meeting you!
LKQ Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodation during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
About Our Company:
LKQ Corporation is a fast-growing Fortune 300 company and the leader in the North American automotive repair industry. We provide new and recycled automotive parts. We are a rapidly growing company with over 50,000 employees in 31 countries.
Our people and our corporate culture are what set us apart from the competition. It is what has made us so successful over the years. We recently have been recognized as a 5-Star Employer in North America by Work Buzz.
If you are looking for a good company with competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement, LKQ could be the place for you!