Job Position: Deli Associate
- Application Deadline:
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton, Stoney Creek
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
● Strong customer service skills are required.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Basic math skills are required.
● Experience working with slicers and vacuum pack machines is considered an asset.
● Experience working at a Deli counter is an asset.
● Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
● Assists customers in the selection of deli and fresh meat products.
● Ensures that customers at the Deli counter are served in a prompt and courteous manner.
● Slicing, packaging and weighing product.
● May assist with the slicing, weighing and vacuum packing product for the Self Serve
● May assist with Curbside orders.
● Ensure that the Deli counter display is well stocked in a visually appealing manner with proper
regard to product rotation.
● Monitor quality of product and report any concerns to the Deli Department Supervisor.
● All other duties as assigned by Management
Essential Job Functions
● Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
● Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders.
● Bend and twist the upper body, reach above and below shoulders.
● Bend and lift loads, up to 50 pounds.
● Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
● Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
● Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
About Our Company:
has been the founding criteria of our company. Denninger’s has five retail locations, a manufacturing
plant and a warehouse all located throughout Southern Ontario. Denninger’s associates are hand
picked to provide the best service in the industry. If you have a passion for customer service and thrive
in a team environment, Denninger’s is the place for you!
What We Offer
● A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● Flexible work schedules, posted 2 weeks in advance
● Career advancement opportunities
● Competitive wages
● Employee Recognition Program
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● 50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
● Perks Program (Monthly Super Staff Discounts, Goodlife Discount, Perkopolis and more)
● Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
● Employee Assistance Program
● Access to 24/7 virtual health care
● Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)