Job Position: Inside Sales Representative
- Application Deadline:
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Brampton, Mississauga
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
· 1 year of experience in relevant sales role;
· High school diploma, or higher;
· Must have a customer-oriented mentality;
· Must have good communication skills (Written and Oral);
· French knowledge (oral and written) is an asset;
· Must have the ability to deal tactfully with customers, suppliers and peers;
· If you’re looking to be part of a family!
· Evaluate our customer’s needs, and answer questions regarding our products and availability;
· Generate revenue by promoting sales of new and existing company products and programs;
· Provide relevant information on price, associated or alternative products and delivery times;
· Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers to cultivate new business;
· Offering substitution or modification of part when product requested is not available.
About Our Company:
LKQ Corporation is a fast-growing Fortune 300 company and the leader in the North American Automotive, Recreation Vehicle and now Marine aftermarket sales and repair industries. We are a rapidly growing company with over 50,000 employees in 31 countries.
Why work at LKQ?
· Great work environment daily;
· Work for a corporation with an environmental conscience;
· Full benefits coverage and pension plan available after 3 months (dental, medical, vision & long-term disability);
· Permanent full-time position Monday to Friday
· Employee parts purchasing program (corporate discounts);
· Having access to a generous monthly incentive program;
· Growth & advancement possibilities within the company!