Job Position: Customer Service
- Application Deadline: August 17, 2023
- Employment Type: Part Time and Full Time Availability
- Location(s): Canada
- Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year call center experience preferred.
• We will pay you to complete online training, but you must commit to attending – 100%, no missed time
• Be able to complete and pass a background check
• Comfortable to work in rotational shifts
• Fluent in English or French
On this project you will be providing frontline customer service and support for internet customers. You will be answering questions related to: billing, hardware and software updates, product information, new service setup, and service features. In addition to this, you will be providing baseline technical support and assisting customers with troubleshooting steps for any basic technical issues they may experience. You will be primarily providing support via incoming calls, but may be asked to work chats or emails in the future on an as-needed basis.
What you will do:
• Responding to calls from customers who have questions regarding phone service, billing, account information, password resets, etc.
• Responding to chat or email queries from customers with account or technical related questions as needed.
• Documenting customer issues in the client system and updating customer information.
• Following outlines processes to resolve customer technical issues, or complaints, in a timely manner.
• Additional duties as needed, to be discussed during your interview.
• Work from home anywhere in Canada
• CAD 17/hour
• Must be a Canadian Permanent Resident/Citizen
• Must have reliable high-speed internet
• 20MB download minimum
• 10MB upload minimum
• DSL, Cable, Fiber ONLY – (no Wi-Fi or satellite-based service), Cannot use a VPN