Job Position: Metal Production Worker (Entry Level) Location: Dundas, Ontario, Canada
- Application Deadline: July 29, 2023
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Dundas
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Excellent hand eye coordination
• Willingness and ability to work as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent fine manual dexterity is required
Key Education Requirements:
• Experience working with small hand tools is required
• Experience grinding and prepping parts is an asset
• Experience with air powered tools is an asset
• Experience with metal finishing is an asset
• Experience with inspection tools (for example: Vernier calipers, height gauges, dial indicators) is an asset
• Responsible for recreating original geometric specifications of parts using a variety of methods.
• Responsible for blending materials.
The role of Metal Production Worker reports to the Manufacturing Manager. We have the following vacancies to fill immediately;
Day Shift (Monday to Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm) – Five (5) positions
2nd Shift (Monday to Friday 3:30pm – 12:00am) – Four (4) positions
3rd Shift (Sunday to Friday 11:00pm – 7:00am) – One (1) position available
Location: Dundas, Ontario, Canada
Web Site Address: www.liburdi.com
Number of Positions: 10
Contact Email: email@example.com
Reference Number: TE10272021
Please quote the above Reference Number in the subject line of your email
All roles are full-time permanent with initial training on our day shift. Successful candidates are required to pass a standard practical test for hand tools. Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Liburdi is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.