Job Position: Property Maintenance Technician
- Application Deadline:
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
· Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office
· Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
· Must have tools necessary to complete all tasks.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
· Performing repairs to rental properties as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
· Performing routine and scheduled preventative maintenance of properties;
· Maintaining general upkeep of the properties to ensure all amenities are in good working order and operating to the satisfaction of our residents;
· Responding to emergency calls;
· Completing all approved maintenance related work orders;
· Taking initiative when corrective action is necessary and removing any identified hazards;
· Painting as necessary;
· Landscaping duties as required;
· Ensuring proper disposal of garbage and debris from the properties;
· Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
· Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
**Please include the job title and company in the subject line of all email application submissions**