Job Position: Assisted Selling Representative
- Application Deadline:
- Employment Type: Part time
- Location(s): Oakville,Brampton,Burlington,Milton,Mississauga,Hamilton
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How will you succeed?
* Being an appliance enthusiast with a passion for closing the sale
* Having a friendly, outgoing, and approachable personality
* Understanding the appliance world
* Experience in selling appliances is preferred.
* Showing flexibility to achieve targets.
* Experience with using technology to support sales activities.
* Attending all scheduled product knowledge and training seminars
* Engage and excite customers in store as a Whirlpool Product Expert
* Build long-term, trusting relationships with customers, associates, and management to gain mindshare, generate excitement and grow sales.
* Actively seeking customers within the Appliance Sales Floor
* Asking open-ended questions and expressing interest in projects to best serve the customer.
* Determining customer’s level of expertise and needs by answering Whirlpool product questions.
* Paid Training Program
* Exciting Sales Incentive/Targets paid monthly.
* Employee Discounts on Appliances
This is a part-time, in-store role, approximately 15 hours per week on assigned days (based on store location).
**Please include job title and company name in the email application submitted.**