Job Position: Remote Outbound Sales Advisor
- Application Deadline:
- Employment Type: Full time
- Compensation: $17.05 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Outbound sales experience, especially in a call center
• Ability to connect directly to modem with Ethernet cable while working
• Intellectual with a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time
• Exceptional communicator with both verbal and written skills
• Self-motivated and can complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
• Empathetic person with the ability to relate to various personalities and age groups and foster fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
• Problem solver, using past experiences and your creative brain to craft solutions that makes sense for our client and the customer
As a Remote Outbound Sales Advisor, you will place calls to existing customers notifying them that their receivers will be decommissioned and that they will need a replacement. You will be:
• Making outbound calls, Existing customers only!
• Building rapport, and creating a great customer experience by asking probing questions and actively listening to the customer’s request
• Presenting products and services and handling objections by explaining how the services and products will benefit them
• Review the customers’ file to ensure they’re receiving the best value for their account
• Developing relationships with customers, using active listening to empathize
What We Offer:
• 100% Work From Home Opportunity
• Paid training + Leaarning Lab
• Hourly base wage of $17.05 per hour + uncapped bonus potential
• Full-time positions – 40-hour week!
• Opportunity for growth and development
• We have great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
• Online Classroom Zoom style/engaging environment – with great support
• Immediate start dates
Do you have experience working in a customer service sales environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment? We want you on our team!
SP Data Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
About Our Company:
We are SP Data Digital, and we like to shake things up! We promote great culture and embrace a team of entrepreneurs that think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We work hard and encourage innovation. We are THE Customer Service source for our partners, and we provide support for some of the industry leaders in Telecom, Finance, Technology, and Security! For more information on SP Data Digital, visit our website at https://www.spdatallc.com/about.