Job Position: Auto Dismantler
- Application Deadline: July 28, 2023
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Manitoba
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Knowledge of automotive parts,
• Diploma in mechanics or bodywork (Strong Asset!);
• Hands-on job experience,
• Ability to work in a team,
• Must be able to lift 50lbs without restrictions,
• Must own and maintain all the tools necessary, and
• Criminal record check required.
• Remove requested parts to fulfill orders on vehicles within the suggested time constraints in a safety conscious manner,
• Label and tag parts to be placed into stock,
• Check the quality and product type of the parts,
• Operate a Forklift (training provided in-house), and
• Other duties as needed
• Great work environment,
• Work for a corporation that is committed to being environmentally conscious,
• Full benefits coverage and pension plan available after 3 months (dental, medical, vision & long-term disability),
• Permanent full-time position Monday to Friday 40 hours a week,
• Employee parts purchasing program (corporate discounts), and
• Possibility of growing within the company.
Salary is based on the experience of the candidate. Performance Bonus is also linked to the position.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing company and a dynamic team to realize your potential, please send your resume by email.
We can’t wait to meet you!
You like to work in a moving environment? Do you want to work with people who Are you interested in a career as a vehicle dismantler? Are cars a passion of yours?
If so, LKQ Canada is currently looking for an Auto Dismantler to join this F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C team!
LKQ Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodation during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
About Our Company:
LKQ Corporation is a fast-growing Fortune 300 company and the leader in the North American automotive repair industry. We provide new and recycled automotive parts. We are a rapidly growing company with over 45,000 employees in 31 countries.
Our people and our corporate culture are what set us apart from the competition. It is what has made us so successful over the years. We recently have been recognized as a 5-Star Employer in North America by Work Buzz.
If you are looking for a good company with competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement, LKQ could be the place for you!