Job Position: Pest Control Technician
- Application Deadline:
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton
- Compensation: per year
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Valid Pest Control Technician license
· Working knowledge and professional experience in a wide variety of pest control treatment and control
· Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
· Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
· Must have a drivers license with a clean driver’s abstract.
· Hours can sometimes be varied and long.
· You will need to respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
· Weekend hours may be required.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
· Assessing and treating occupied and vacant units for pests
· Performing routine inspections and scheduled preventative pest control in all common areas of properties
· Completing daily reports and individual unit service reports
· Working closely with the operations team by recommending best course and method of treatment and preventative measures.
· Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
· Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.