Job Position: Store Manager
- Application Deadline: September 21, 2023
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton
- Compensation: $16.00 to $17.50 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum high school education or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in store management position
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrates ability to analyze business trends to drive sales.
• Demonstrates ability to coach and train team to become successful.
• Strong communication, delegation and follow-up skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule / various shifts to meet the needs of the business including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Retail management: 1 year (preferred)
• retail manager assistant: 2 years (preferred)
The Store Manager is responsible for driving sales while managing the daily store operation functions. The Store Manager is accountable to ensure the team is achieving sales goals and is effectively training and coaching staff. The store manager will be responsible for:
• Determine needs of the business and ensures maximize sales are achieved.
• Hire, develop and retain management and associate team.
• Coach and train staff and create succession planning for future growth.
• Ensures customer service standards are upheld by all staff.
• Establish and communicates clear expectations of the team.
• Control wages and shrink and ensures store audit compliance and shrink results are met.
• Ensures all staff adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Ensure visual standards are met as per company directives.
• Oversee and ensure all daily operation functions are performed.
• 40-44 hours per week
• Holidays and Weekends
• Should be available for overtime hours if required
• Days and hours of work varies
Fairweather welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Also, we continue to embrace diversity and support an inclusive work environment.
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Life insurance
• Store discount
• Vision care
• Monday to Friday
• Weekends as needed