Job Position: Warehouse Associate (AM)
- Application Deadline: 16th November 2022
- Employment Type: Part time
- Location(s): Ancaster, Brantford, Burlington, Dundas, Fort Erie, Oakville, Paris, Port Colborne, St. Catharines, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Mount Hope, Niagara Falls
- Compensation: $18.30 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Able to work in a fast paced warehouse environment
• Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
• Full benefits
• Tuition reimbursement
• Training and career development
• Guaranteed wage progression
• On the job training
What UPS can offer:
• $18.30 / per hour ($15.50 reg wage + $2.80 hourly peak bonus)
• $30.09 per hour after seniority plus 48 months of service. Guaranteed wage progression through
Union Collective Agreement
• Overtime after 5 hours
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 1 year)
• Tuition Reimbursement: $1,500 / per semester
• Referral bonus
• Promotion from within. Career development and growth opportunities.
• Employee discounts
Preload Morning Shift:
• Monday to Friday (5 days a week)
• Shift start time 02:00 AM (approx.)
• Shifts are generally 5-6 hours per day but may extend longer during high volume and peak holiday season. Shift start and finish time can vary.
About Our Company:
So what does it take to make it through a busy shift moving boxes and packages?