Job Position: Warehouse Associate
- Application Deadline:
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Burlington
- Compensation: $17.35 to $18.85 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Ability to lift up to 70lbs
– Accurate typing speed of 40+ words per minute
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
– Available to work 5 days a week Monday through Friday and have flexibility with start and finish times
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– You will input and process shipments, domestic and international, in accordance with UPS and local government policies.
– You will also be responsible for address corrections, utilizing internet for postal code look ups and addresses.
Guaranteed wage progression
Training and career development
Tuition reimbursement Compensation:
7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (M-F)
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (M-F)
10:00 AM to 6:30 PM (M-F)
4:00 PM to 12:30 AM (M-F)
8:00 PM to 4:30 AM (Sun-Thurs)
9:30 PM to 6:00 AM (Sun-Thurs)
10:00 PM to 6:30 AM (Sunday-Thurs)
Paid weekly – every Friday
$24.65 / per hour after seniority plus 48 months of service – Guaranteed wage progression through Collective Agreement
Tuition reimbursement up to $1500 / per semester
Health, dental, vision care benefits after 1 year
Training and career development – we promote from within!
EAP – employee assistance program
About Our Company:
At UPS we discover how we combine endless opportunities innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture you’ll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.