Job Position: Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Spanish-English – Overnight Shift – Work from Home in Canada
- Application Deadline:
- Employment Type: Full time
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish and English. In this role you will be interacting with global customers and coworkers whose primary language is Spanish or English.
• 6 months or more of customer service experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
• Computer experience
• Must already reside in one of the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec and Saskatchewan. Not eligible in Alberta.
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you enjoy understanding the needs of the customer and providing them with new recommendations and solutions? Are you results oriented? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or upselling solutions for their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average to an exceptional one.
You’ll report to your team leader. Seek to understand is one of our core values and working in a global company means working with teammates from around the world. As it’s important we understand one another, speaking English is required so that we can communicate with each other wherever we are.
The training and probation period will be during day shift hours. After that period, you will be working during night shift hours from 11PM to 6:30AM Eastern time.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
• Answer incoming communications from customers
• Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
• Understand customers’ needs and provide alternative solutions including upselling products or services
• All positions are remote and full-time
• Supportive of your career and professional development
• An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
• A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
• Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
• And yes… a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative speaking Spanish and English working the overnight shift remotely in Canada, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
This position is open to residents of British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
About Our Company:
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.