Job Position: Screener
- Application Deadline: 31st January 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to hberat@Goodwillonline.ca
• Core Values of Respect, Ethics, Service, Team and Pride;
• Valid Class G driver’s license;
• Previous experience operating skid steer is preferred but not required
• Previous experience performing repetitive, labour intensive duties;
• Previous experience working outdoors in all weather conditions;
• One year experience working in a similar environment
• Inspect visually while in operation to ensure equipment is performing as expected;
• Use shovel and other tools to clear material jams when required;
Screening plant troubleshooting and corrective action.
• Screening plant maintenance and general housekeeping;
• Screen, skirt and roller changes.
• General preventative maintenance e.g. greasing.
• Shovel in and around screening plant to clean/clear materials spillage;
• Skid steer operation;
Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
About Our Company:
We are transforming the way we work and want you to be a part of it. The Team Member role will be responsible for product quality and screening plant maintenance, efficiency and reliability.
Triple M Metal wants to create an efficient circular economy, recycling at its best. For forty years, we have focused on finding homes for the scrap metal that our society generates. Our industry knowledge of the metal markets makes us a leader in both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. We see ourselves on a tremendous growth path with a target of doubling our volume in the next five years. Are you up for the challenge?