Job Position: Engineering Technician
- Application Deadline: 12th February 2023
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Smithville
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Knowledge of Injection Molding equipment and Injection Molding processes a strong asset.
• General knowledge of manufacturing processes, equipment, and infrastructure.
• General electrical knowledge will be an asset.
• Previous experience working with manufacturing vision systems and bar codes.
• Demonstrated skills in design and fabrication.
• Comfortable working directly with manufacturing machinery (i.e. Wrench turning)
• Should have at least 5 years of experience using CAD.
We are looking for talented, reliable and hard-working people who want to make Stanpac a place to grow their careers. Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about why Stanpac should be your next choice for a career. The current opportunity as an Engineering Technician is in our Engineering Department. This position is a permanent full-time position.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide technical assistance to the operations and maintenance departments as required.
• Ability to recognize and suggest areas for continuous improvement for equipment and other projects.
• Manage assigned projects to ensure all functional, budgetary, and timing requirements are achieved at all Stanpac manufacturing facilities.
• Assist in the evaluation, purchase, installation, and commissioning of production and support equipment and processes.
• Process optimization for operations activities.
• Other duties as required.
What will help you perform the job?
• Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes).
Monday to Friday, Day Shift. Must be available for occasional weekends. Occasional travel is required (must have a valid passport)
About Our Company:
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses, and more!