Job Position: Press Feeder
- Application Deadline: 24th November 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Smithville
- Compensation: $17.50 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar environment
• Working knowledge of computers with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks within a deadline-driven environment
• Able to trouble-shoot machinery issues that may arise
• Works well within a team and communicates effectively with all team members
• Can adapt well to ever-changing situations
• Great attendance
What will help you perform the job?
• Ability to comfortably stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to comfortably walk, sit, bend, and crouch.
• Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes).
• Able to lift up to 30lbs (occasionally may be required to lift up to 50lbs)
To support the print department by ensuring machines are sufficiently maintained with materials to run and meet the client requirements.
• Ensure machine has sufficient materials, including but not limited to paper and ink to meet customer requirements
• Install plates on the press
• Operate various machinery as required (related to printing)
• Meet customer requirements by completing relevant checklists, cleaning the presses and working effectively with other departments to satisfy order details
• Be able to troubleshoot mechanical and computer issues as they arise on the press
• Complete required paperwork accurately with high attention to detail
• Share relevant and pertinent information with the team by remaining in constant communication with the print team
• Assist with all other associated printing duties
12 Hour Bi-Weekly Rotating Shifts – Monday to Thursday (7AM-7PM/7PM-7AM)
Salary/Wage: $17.50 to start, with advancement opportunities plus bi-weekly attendance bonus for eligible full time team members!
How Do I Apply?
Visit www.stanpacnet.com/careers and select Smithville from the location drop-down box.
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac – where we are “Good People Who Make Great Packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
About Our Company:
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses and more!