Job Position: General Labour
- Application Deadline: 3rd September 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Smithville
- Compensation: $16.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prior manufacturing or industrial experience is an asset but not required.
• Excellent attendance is essential.
• The ability to perform repetitive tasks with high attention to detail.
• Works well within a team-based environment
What will help you perform the job?
• Ability to comfortably stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to comfortably walk, sit, bend, and crouch.
• Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes).
• Able to lift up to 30lbs (occasionally may be required to lift up to 50lbs)
• Load equipment with raw materials.
• Visually inspect finish product prior to placing into the shipping box.
• Make boxes, load product belt, replenish materials around machines such as tape, boxes, and bags.
• Complete hourly quality checks and assist with quality inspections as needed.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are followed.
*12-hour continental night shifts – 7PM-7AM (84 hours bi-weekly; Full Time)
About Our Company:
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses and more!