Job Position: Printing Press Feeder
- Application Deadline: 10th July 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Smithville
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Mechanically inclined Able to trouble-shoot machinery issues that may arise
• Able to operate hand carts, pallet jacks, stackers and hydraulic feed mechanisms
• Working knowledge of computers with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks within a deadline-driven environment
• Works well within a team and communicates effectively with all team members
• Can adapt well to ever-changing situations
• Great attendance
• Ability to comfortably stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to comfortably walk, sit, bend, push, pull, climb, and crouch.
• Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes).
• Able to lift up to 30lbs (occasionally may be required to lift up to 50lbs)
• Able to deal with changing workload and conditions
• Ensure paper is loaded into the feeding-end for running jobs, as well as maintain paper and ink supply throughout the job run.
• Mount plates and cylinders and make appropriate adjustments.
• Operate various machinery as required (related to printing)
• Meet customer requirements by completing relevant checklists, cleaning the press and working effectively with other departments to satisfy order details
• Troubleshoot mechanical and computer issues as they arise on the press
• Complete required paperwork accurately with high attention to detail
• Share relevant and pertinent information with the team by remaining in constant communication with the print team
• Assist with all other associated printing duties
We are looking for talented, reliable and hard-working people who want to make Stanpac a place to grow their careers. Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about why Stanpac should be your next choice for a career. The current opportunity as a Printing Press Feeder is in our Printing Department.
12 Hour Continental Rotating Shifts (7AM-7PM/7PM-7AM)
*please note that these shifts may change in the future due to new machinery being implemented within the department.
About Our Company:
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses and more!