Job Position: Field Service Technician
- Application Deadline: 29th April 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Smithville
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Experience with mechanics, pneumatics and basic welding is an asset
• Ability to meet and exceed customer expectation to achieve total customer satisfaction
• If you do not have experience at work. Explain what types of things you fix, cars, mechanical etc.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SolidWorks or AutoCad an asset
• Must be willing and able to travel throughout Canada, United States, and Caribbean**
• Must have own hand tools
• Be self-motivated and can work as part of a team
• Ensure equipment in the field is running at its highest efficiency
• Performing preventative maintenance on equipment
• Troubleshoot and fix customer issues with filling equipment
• Conduct cleaning responsibilities as needed
• Focusing on working safely
• Ability to comfortably stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to comfortably walk, sit, bend, and crouch.
• Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes).
• Able to lift up to 30lbs (occasionally may be required to lift up to 50lbs)
Monday to Friday, Day Shift; Occasional overtime as needed
*this position is a travelling position. The successful candidate MUST be able to travel between Canada, the USA, and the Caribbean
About Our Company:
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses, and more!