Job Position: Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Application Deadline: 31st October 2021
- Employment Type: full-time
- Location(s): Dundas – Hamilton
- Resume submission email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Grade 10 High School Education
· Community College Health Care Aide Diploma (or equivalent)
· Experience in long-term care facility or Community College Health Care Aide program, which included a supervised clinical component similar to that offered by Mohawk College.
Provides or assists the Registered Nurse and Registered Practical Nurse with personal care of the residents as per position description.
Ambulates, mobilizes and transfers residents according to care plan.
Performs selected nursing duties as per position description.
Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement activities in Nursing.
Other related duties as assigned/required per position description
Employee assistance program
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About Our Company:
We are the largest employer in Dundas. Our campus is conveniently located on a city bus route and offers free parking. We offer a range of challenging, rewarding careers and advancement opportunities for dedicated professionals in a health care environment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
St. Joseph’s Villa is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please note during this pandemic we ask employees to work in our home only.