Job Position: Customer Service Representative
- Application Deadline: 1st March 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Burlington
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
· Effective data collection and analytical skills.
· Experience with AS400 would be considered an asset.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
· Proven ability to achieve challenging goals and objectives.
· Must be pro-active, able to take the initiative and operate independently.
· Able to prioritize multiple tasks to make effective use of time.
· Must be able to develop team spirit in associates.
· Manage order entry / claims management for a defined group or segment of accounts.
· Develop and maintain business relationship with Customers and Sales while providing excellent Customer Service
· Provide data to Sales, including, but not limited to, pricing, order status, holds issues, backorders, freight quotes, order consolidation, and delivery information
· Collaborate with Sales, Planning, Credit, Customer Service Management, Logistics, and the Customer to resolve outstanding order management issues
· Up sell available surplus product to customer replenishment teams as required
· Provide back up and support for others in the department for vacation relief, etc.
· Keeping current on knowledge and developments in the Pork Industry and understanding the impact to our business.
· Represent the company and its products to the marketplace as safe and wholesome food products by having a basic understanding and ability to communicate the Sofina’s food safety system.
· Act as the voice of customer back to Sofina Foods Fresh Pork Manufacturing to communicate any customer specific requirements relating to Food Safety.
· the established protocols that are set out surrounding food safety matters.
Pay Type: Salary