Job Position: Drone Site Surveys/sale
- Application Deadline: 6th February 2023
- Employment Type: Contractural
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• High School Graduate
• Must be able to deliver an excellent customer service experience with a calm demeanour
• Must work independently, take the initiative to solve problems within accepted frameworks
• Good organizational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Basic drone certification by transport Canada is required
**Please note that in furtherance of its commitment to providing a healthy and safe workplace for all, Sky-Fi highly encourages employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 and employees will be required to wear masks when working together in person when deemed necessary.
Sky-Fi is seeking an Independent Contractor to perform Drone Site Surveys and Sales. By joining Sky-Fi you will have the unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to building a fast and effective rural internet infrastructure.
We are seeking a motivated, independent individual to visit potential customers and conduct drone site surveys to determine if they are eligible for our internet service. If it is determined that an individual is eligible for service, sales calls would be appropriate at adjacent sites and commissions will be paid for sales.
• Site surveys can be conducted on your schedule, regardless of weather, subject to the availability of the potential customer. A $50.00 stipend per survey will be paid (each survey, including travel time and documentation is estimated to take 1 hour). Commission will also be paid if the eligible customer signs up for service.
• Sales to adjacent properties within site lines of towers (which would not require another site survey) will also be paid on a commission basis.
About Our Company:
We are committed to diversity and inclusion to strengthen our innovation and excellence. We seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and those who will contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives. We especially welcome applications from indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) peoples, members of racialized communities, persons with disabilities and women.