On this page:
Every donation to Goodwill Amity helps transform lives through the power of meaningful work right here in our community. We use financial donations and the proceeds from our thrift stores and other social enterprises to fund skills training, employment, and job creation services in Hamilton and Halton.
Register to Attend the 2021 Power of Work Awards
The Goodwill annual Power of Work Awards takes place on the 26th of October 2021. Register to attend this signature virtual event!
Support Goodwill Amity and Help Your Community Grow
Goodwill Amity harnesses the power of work to address the most pressing social, economic and environmental challenges facing our communities.
Why Your Support Matters
- You can create a path to income security for individuals and their families
- You can support sustainability in the retail marketplace
- You can help create strong and healthy neighbourhoods
When you join us in fundraising you influence positive, long-lasting transformational change.
For more information on making a financial gift, corporate support, or legacy giving please contact Shelley Kuzma at
Community Engagement and Partnerships:
Each time you donate to Goodwill, you support a local charity that changes lives and impacts communities in Hamilton and Halton.
The services your donations fund include skills training, employment and job creation so people can find meaningful work.
Please note that Goodwill Amity is not able to provide home pick-up.
We Gratefully Accept the Following Items
- Bedding, Linens and Towels
- Books and Textbooks
- Ceiling Fans (in working order)
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Related Items (in working order)
- Electronics (in working order)
- Knick Knacks
- Lamps (in working order)
- Microwaves (in working order)
- Office Supplies
- Plush Toys (Clean)
- Purses and Bags
- Seasonal Decorations
- Shoes and Boots
- Small Household Appliances
- Sporting Goods
- Televisions (in working order)
- Toys (Intact and Not Broken)
- Vacuums (in working order)
We Are Unable to Accept These Items
Please contact your local Habitat ReStore for your furniture donations.
- Any Soiled, Stained, Or Broken Items
- Auto Parts
- Baby Equipment
- Bed Pillows (Used)
- Building Or Remodelling Materials
- Carpets (Used)
- Gas Powered Items
- Hazardous Materials
- Helmets (Not Certified)
- Large Appliances
- Magazines, Periodicals and Newspapers
- Mattresses and Box Springs
- Propane Tanks
- Sofa Beds and Futons (Used)
- Toilets Or Sinks
Find a Donation Centre
To better serve you, we gratefully receive all donations in person through our retail stores and career centres listed below. We do not have donations bins.
View all our Donation Centres on this Google Map.