Job Position: Machine Operator/Labourer
- Application Deadline: 17th December 2021
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Stoney Creek, Hamilton
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Maintain continuous operation of the production process
· Perform quality gauging
· Complete all necessary paperwork (ie. pre-start safety checks, production sheets, bin tags, In-process sheets, sensor and error proofing check log etc.)
· Effectively communicate to the next operator at shift change, of any visual or dimensional defects.
· Understand inspection procedures, and make checks as necessary per control plan. Notify Supervisor of any visual or dimensional defects.
· Complete a pre-start safety check prior to shift commencement. Equipment must be thoroughly checked by the operator (ie. safety guard protection) to ensure proper function of the equipment.
· Use a hand tool where necessary to improve a finish on a part.
· Ensure that all unacceptable parts be counted and disposed of into scrap bin.
Orlick has a mandatory vaccination policy in place, in compliance with OHSA, and the Government of Ontario regulations.