Job Position: Recruiter (6-Months Full-Time, Contract)
- Application Deadline: 21st October 2022
- Employment Type: Contractural
- Location(s): Oakville
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates.
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Ability to work on tight schedule
- Have a high sense of urgency and can prioritize responsibilities
- Have proficiency level skills in MS Office applications
- Identifying future hiring needs and assisting in developing and updating job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source, attract, and recruit candidates by using databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes to best suit open positions
- Onboard new employees and complete paperwork for new hires in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Ensure our Company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while building a strong and robust talent pipeline.
- Promoting the Company’s reputation as the “best place to work” and its attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs and providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Other additional duties as assigned
As a dedicated Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying current and future hiring needs, filling job openings, assisting in designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting pre-screens and in-person interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation and also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
The successful incumbent has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good Recruiter can assess candidates’ skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Full-Time, Contract (6 months to start)
- On-Site, Eligibility for Remote Work
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Office environment with prolonged sitting, typing, and phone usage.
- Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computers and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving boxes up to 50 lbs. may be required.
- Time management
- Memory recall