Job Position: LIFESTYLE ASSISTANT – PERMANENT PART-TIME
- Application Deadline: 28th November 2022
- Employment Type: Part time
- Location(s): Burlington
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
· Post-Secondary education in recreation/leisure program at a College level of certification and/or previous related experience.
· Fitness Certification (e.g. Can-Fit Pro) preferred.
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Maintains a current certificate in CPR/First Aid.
· Valid driver’s license (F) and Smart Serve are considered assets.
· Demonstrate sound organization and English communication skills, both oral and written.
· Must be able to provide a police check with vulnerable sector screen upon hire
· Must be able to provide a record of immunization for TB and COVID-19 upon hire
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Assist with the planning and facilitation of recreational activities, exercise programs and the creation of a variety of documents regarding activities and programs as required
· Supervising resident outings and assisting with loading/unloading the bus
· Assist with special events
· Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices
· Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team, residents and families as well as external community resources
· Other duties as assigned
All employees are required to pass screening upon entry to the building. Masks are required regardless of vaccination status at present. Due to the nature of our business and clientele, COVID vaccines are mandatory for all employees.