Job Position: Pest Control Technician
- Application Deadline: 18th June 2023
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton, Burlington, Mississauga, Brampton, Dundas, Oakville, Mount Pleasant
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Working knowledge and professional experience in a wide variety of pest control treatment and control
– Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
– Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
– Must have a drivers license with a clean driver’s abstract.
– Hours can sometimes be varied and long.
– You will need to respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
– Weekend hours may be required.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
– Assessing and treating occupied and vacant units for pests
– Performing routine inspections and scheduled preventative pest control in all common areas of properties
– Completing daily reports and individual unit service reports
– Working closely with the operations team by recommending best course and method of treatment and
– Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
– Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We will cover the expenses of maintaining your pest control license and insurance. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
About Our Company:
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property
management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in
the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions
and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton
Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.interrentreit.com and
www.clvgroup.com and let us know you’re interested.