Job Position: Development (Construction) Lead
- Application Deadline: 24th August 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Milton
- Compensation: $22.00 to $24.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• G License in good standing (DZ or AZ license an asset)
• 1-3 years skid steer and excavator experience an asset
• Ability to read and understand blueprints and lead construction projects within deadline
• Assist the Foreman with:
o Training crew members and ensuring adherence to all company policies
o Assigning tasks and providing guidance with daily responsibilities
o Ensuring compliance with company health and safety training and reporting requirements
• Interpret blueprints, lay-out of sites and jobsite surveys
• Provide Foreman of updates on projects
• Understand and follow all Company policies
• Winter snow removal
• In the event of mild weather, and access to landscape features, regular maintenance and/or construction tasks will continue
• Flexible hours – WITHIN REASON!
• Uniforms – COMPANY PAID!
• Group Health Benefits for PT and FT employees – COMPANY PAID!
• On the job and theoretical training – COMPANY PAID!
• Educational Assistance Program
• Use of Green Industry Products – REDUCE THE ENVIROMENTAL IMPACT!
• Hard (BUT REWARDING!) work in all kinds of weather – WE WONT LIE TO YOU!
• A safe working environment
About Our Company:
1. Electrically Powered Landscape Maintenance – currently we maintain over 600 acres of green space with fully electrical maintenance crews. Our goal is to become fully electric in the coming years.
2. Commitment to Chloride Reduction – Our winter maintenance team works with research groups, universities, and suppliers to cut road salt usage, and develop methods that help preserve freshwater ecosystems.
3. Native Planting – We provide our clients with native options wherever possible and educate them on the short-term and long-term benefits of increasing native biodiversity.
4. Synthetic Chemical Alternatives – We use organic pesticides and herbicides to help protect wildlife, and wildlife habitat.
5. On Site Composting – All of the organic material collected from our job sites is brought back to our property where it is composted and used to create soil blends that we use on site.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GROWING PEOPLE TO BECOME THE COMPANY. We want more than a checklist of skills and experience; we hire for attitude and want people who share our core values.