Job Position: Water Truck Operator
- Application Deadline: 24th August 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Milton
- Compensation: $20.00 to $23.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Enjoy working alone
• Work some nights and weekends
• Skid Steer, excavator experience an asset
• Winter snow removal
• Flexible hours – WITHIN REASON!
• Uniforms – COMPANY PAID!
• Group Health Benefits for PT and FT employees – COMPANY PAID!
• On the job and theoretical training – COMPANY PAID!
• Educational Assistance Program
• Use of Green Industry Products – REDUCE THE ENVIROMENTAL IMPACT!
• Hard (BUT REWARDING!) work in all kinds of weather – WE WONT LIE TO YOU!
• A safe working environment
About Our Company:
1. Electrically Powered Landscape Maintenance – currently we maintain over 600 acres of green space with fully electrical maintenance crews. Our goal is to become fully electric in the coming years.
2. Commitment to Chloride Reduction – Our winter maintenance team works with research groups, universities, and suppliers to cut road salt usage, and develop methods that help preserve freshwater ecosystems.
3. Native Planting – We provide our clients with native options wherever possible and educate them on the short-term and long-term benefits of increasing native biodiversity.
4. Synthetic Chemical Alternatives – We use organic pesticides and herbicides to help protect wildlife, and wildlife habitat.
5. On Site Composting – All of the organic material collected from our job sites is brought back to our property where it is composted and used to create soil blends that we use on site.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GROWING PEOPLE TO BECOME THE COMPANY. We want more than a checklist of skills and experience; we hire for attitude and want people who share our core values.