Job Position: Personal Support Workers & Nursing Students
- Application Deadline: 19th October 2021
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Brantford, Burlington, Dundas, Hamilton, Lincoln, Niagara Falls, West Lincoln, Welland, Thorold, St. Catharines, Stoney Creek, Smithville, Pelham
- Compensation: $29.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@IntegrityLTCstaffing.ca
• PSW Certificate from Recognized Ontario College
• Current VSS (within the last 6 months)
• Current CPR (must be an in-person class)
• Current N95 mask fit
• Current TB Mantoux or Recent chest x-ray
• Current Flu Vaccination or Tamiflu prescription
• Comfortable working in a COVID-19 environment with proper PPE
• PCC/POC charting experience
• Ability to start ASAP (negative swabs required within 7 days of your first shift)
• Ability to commit to one health care site as per provincial mandate OR you are fully vaccinated
• Rapid Testing and access to Vaccine available
Are you an experienced Personal Support Worker looking to Broaden your experience and lend your talent to ensure our seniors have the best care possible?
Look no further than Integrity Staffing Solutions!
Earn $22-29 per hour to do what you love and be a part of an incredible team of healthcare professionals making a world of difference every single day. Integrity Long Term Care Staffing is a local staffing solution providing compassionate and dedicated health care professionals to support our partnered Long Term Care Homes. We offer great incentives and 24/7 live support to our team.
Apply easily by sending your resume to: Careers@IntegrityLTCstaffing.ca
OR CALL: 289-275-2326 EX4 to speak to one of our dedicated recruiters!
We would LOVE to hear from you!
Become a part of our incredible team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply!
*PLEASE NOTE: We are actively monitoring and following updates, policies, and procedures from local
public health authorities, government health agencies, and our partnered facilities with respect to the
COVID-19 pandemic. Our response and plans may adjust according to their guidelines.