Job Position: CNC Operator / Programmer
- Application Deadline: 16th October 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton
- Compensation: $24.00 to $33.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Able to read and accurately interpret drawings
• Ability to program and operate CNC machines
• Knowledge of Mastercam is an asset
• Responsible for the set-up, operation and programming,
• Edit programs when needed to meet specified tolerances and surface finishes
• complete machine components and measurement
• Determine machining requirements from programs, process sheets and blueprints
• Perform final checks using gauges and measuring equipment
• Work at a sustained pace and produce quality of work
• Ensure department housekeeping is maintained Requirements:
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Profit sharing
• Vision care
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Overtime pay
About Our Company:
Started by founders, Robert Ranieri & Siamak Momtaz in early 2013.
In our early days we worked on custom machining and Die building, and over the years have grown to supply our customers in the automotive / transportation / architectural / building construction and consumer durables industry.
We are constantly growing our customer base with our quality, precision and efficiency with our combined 50 years of experience in Die building and custom machining for the Tool & Die Industry.
At Ideal Tool and Machine Ltd. we strive on challenges and hard work to provide excellent high quality service to our customers.
We value your business and strive to satisfy.