Job Position: Packer Production
- Application Deadline: 16th October 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Burlington
- Compensation: $16.75 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Secondary High School diploma
• Able to read, write, and follow instructions
• Able to adapt to a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Ability to work in a team setting as well as individually
• Able to work in a multi-cultural atmosphere
• Able to work in a group setting
• Check the quality of the finished product and pack into shippers
• Check labels, prints, coding, sealing, torques and also check shippers to ensure that the proper information is on the shipper
• Determine how many units are packed in a shipper and stacks and tape shippers on skids
• Responsible to peel bad labels if found
• Responsible to let the operator know how many shippers are left to complete job to ensure no overruns
• Inform line service if materials are required
• Inform line leader or operator of bad labels or low fills
• Responsible to keep area clean
Day Shift 7:00am – 3:15pm
Afternoon Shift 3:00pm – 11:15pm
Night Shift 11:00pm – 7:15am
There is a shift premium for afternoons of $0.5/hr and Nights $1/hr
• We offer a competitive compensation package
• Fast paced, never boring, never dull work environment. Our culture is demanding, supportive and fun loving, we believe in our people and our people believe in Hunter
• The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and successful, global team
How to Apply:
If this is the role for you, please apply with your resume. Based on our profile and needs we will only contact those candidates selected for interviews. Thanks for applying!
About Our Company:
Hunter Amenities is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-800-668-1483.
Hunter Amenities is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Guest Amenities with 40 years of experience in the global market. We are a highly entrepreneurial, professional, and driven organization that believes in teamwork, professional ethics, and outstanding service. Hunter is proud to be a Platinum level member of the “Best Managed Companies” program in Canada.
As a key member of the Production team, you will maintain high manufacturing efficiencies while delivering a quality product in a safe and clean environment.