Job Position: Maintenance Assistant
- Application Deadline: 15th February 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Burlington
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The ability to work at heights, used to reaching, squatting, kneeling majority of the work day and able to lift up to 75 lbs.
· Experience in maintenance or general handy work/contracting work in a professional setting or residential environment is an asset
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to follow directions
· The ability to work independently
· Demonstrate a professional image in customer/resident interaction and work manner
· Completion of post secondary school and 1 year of related experience or equivalent combination of education or experience.
· Basic computer skills and able to maintain neat and accurate records
· Some practical experience in mechanical building equipment operation
· Some practical knowledge of valves, pipes and equipment and building maintenance
· Completes on-going maintenance requirements; snow removal, landscaping and carries out preventative maintenance programs while performing suite turn over requirements of painting, minor electrical, plumbing repairs, replacing fuses and light bulbs, drywall and tile repair, and garbage removal.
· Provides general assistance to residents in regards to heating/cooling questions, TV/ cable issues and other minor in suite repairs that are requested.