Job Position: Housekeeper
- Application Deadline: 14th February 2022
- Employment Type: Part time
- Location(s): Burlington
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, climb a ladder, regularly lift, pull, and push objects.
· Must have excellent oral communication and an ease with people.
· The ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
· Previous experience working with seniors is an asset.
· Ability to work independently but, a willingness to step in and help out others when needed.
· An on-going presence of a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to quality customer satisfaction is a must.
· Performs emergency housekeeping as needed.
· Washes, dry and fold towels and linens.
· Ensures privacy and respect to the resident during performance and duties.
· Adheres to established department policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
**Please include the job title and name of company in the subject line of all resume submissions.**