Job Position: SALES ASSOCIATES
- Application Deadline: 10th February 2023
- Employment Type: Part Time and Full Time Availability
- Location(s): Burlington
- Compensation: $15.80 to $16.50 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Service with a smile – Strong customer service and communication skills.
✓ Teamwork – Able to work with minimal supervision yet contribute as part of a team.
✓ Be self-motivated with energy and enthusiasm.
✓ High School Diploma or working towards.
✓ Previous experience in a customer service environment an asset.
As a key member of our Sales Floor Team your role is to provide outstanding customer service by assisting customers on the sales floor and when cashing out. Additional duties include stocking and re-stocking sales floor inventory, general merchandising, cash-counter checkout and cash-handling, and general cleaning duties in store.
• Hours & Scheduling – Full-Time (32 – 40 Hours per week), Part-Time (0 – 31 Hours per week). We offer variable scheduling, however Candidates must be flexible in their availability to cover shifts that may include weekdays & early evenings, Saturday, Sunday, and stat holidays.
• Hourly Wage – Competitive hourly wage rate ($15.80 to $16.50/hour) commensurate with experience.
• Benefits – Our Full-time program includes Extended Heath Care, Dental, Vision Care, Travel Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Pension Plan with company match, and Store Purchase Discount. Our Part-time program includes Vision Care, Dental, Employee Assistance Program, Pension plan with company match, and Store Purchase Discount.
About Our Company:
We are client-centered and live Goodwill’s empowering mottos of “not a charity but a chance” and “a hand up not a handout.”
We are entrepreneurial.
Goodwill was a social enterprise a century before it was called social enterprise and we are proud of that heritage. We continue and build on it by being enterprising, energetic, and innovative. We seek mission-integrated opportunities to further our social impact.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
We act honourably and truthfully. We bring sincerity to all we do.
We strive for excellence.
We seek to continuously improve what we do and how we do it. We encourage innovation and healthy risk-taking to achieve our mission.
We are committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
We champion and draw strength from our differences. We strongly believe we are better, together.
We are responsible stewards.
We respect our accountability to our donors, our customers, our clients, our employer partners, our funders, our supporters, and our community.
We embrace sustainability.
By enabling reuse, recycling, and reducing waste, we do all we can to be good to our environment and future generations.
We are collaborative.
We aim to build and contribute to the systems and networks that enhance our ability to achieve our mission. Our work is community-centred and characterized by collaboration and outreach.
We support each other.
We are committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive work environment. We take seriously a shared responsibility to support our employees and enrich their lives.