Job Position: Donor Greeter FT&PT
- Application Deadline: 29th August 2022
- Employment Type: Part Time and Full Time Availability
- Location(s): Burlington
- Compensation: -$0.01 per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR DONOR GREETERS:
✓ Service with a smile – Strong customer service and communication skills.
✓ Teamwork – Able to work with minimal supervision yet contribute as part of a team.
✓ Be self-motivated with energy and enthusiasm.
✓ Able to safely lift up-to 50 pounds, do some bending and carrying, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
✓ Accept, organize, and sort incoming donations effectively and efficiently.
✓ Keep the donations area clean and well-organized.
✓ Work safely while meeting donor objectives on a daily basis.
• Hours & Scheduling – Part-Time – Up to 31 Hours per week, Full-time – 32 to 40 hours per week. We offer variable scheduling, however candidates must be flexible in their availability to cover shifts that may include weekdays & early evenings, Saturday, Sunday, and stat holidays.
• Hourly Wage – Competitive hourly wage rate ($16.07 to $18.00) commensurate with experience.
• Benefits – Our Full-time program includes Extended Healthcare, Dental, Vision Care, Travel, Employee Assistance Program, Pension Plan with company match, Store Purchase Discount. Our part-time program includes dental, Employee Assistance Program, and Pension Plan.
Interested Candidates please apply with resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. If you are contacted by Goodwill, Amity regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.
About Our Company:
Goodwill, The Amity Group strives to be an inclusive and safe space for all, and to accurately reflect the diversity of the various stakeholders that we serve. We strongly encourage expressions of interest from people who are members of marginalized and/or underserved/underrepresented communities, especially individuals who identify with: First Nations, Metis, or Inuit, or people of colour; diverse gender and sexual identities (including LGBTQ2+); people with disability.