Job Position: Accounting Clerk (CSJ Position)
- Application Deadline: 3rd June 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton
- Compensation: $15.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Be between 15 and 30 years old
• Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a refugee
• Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/federal legislation.
• And not be receiving Employment Insurance benefits while working.
• Not be an immediate family member of a Goodwill location manager or SLT member.
• Previous or current enrollment in a secondary or post-secondary accounting program.
• Interest in pursuing a career in accounting or finance.
• Self-directed, flexible, conscientious, positive work ethic, able to work effectively as a team member.
• Solid Excel spreadsheet skills, familiarity with Sage accounting software an asset.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Strong data entry skills with an emphasis on accuracy.
• Assist accounting staff in processing AP/AR and other accounting transactions.
• Assist accounting staff with General Ledger reconciliations.
• Provide file organization and maintenance.
• Special project – Research and prepare Accounting Dept. Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation.
LOCATION: Accounting & Finance Dept. 225 King William Street, Hamilton, Ontario
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday May 6, 2022. Kindly write Accounting Clerk in the Subject line
No phone calls please. We thank all those who apply, but only those who are considered for the position will be contacted. Goodwill is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applications from all groups. Goodwill offers accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted by us regarding this position, please advise if you require accommodations.
About Our Company:
Goodwill, The Amity Group strives to be an inclusive and safe space for all, and to accurately reflect the diversity of the various stakeholders that we serve. We strongly encourage expressions of interest from people who are members of equally deserving and/or underserved/underrepresented communities, especially individuals who identify with: First Nations, Metis, or Inuit, or people of colour; diverse gender and sexual identities (including LGBTQ2+); people living with disability.