Job Position: Property Operations Manager
- Application Deadline: 10th July 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Mississauga
- Compensation: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 per year
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Excellent general management skills including communication, customer relations, public relations, strategic thinking, problem-solving, marketing, human resources, budgets, financial accountability and facility management.
– An in-depth knowledge of all relevant legislation requirements and regulations related to residential and commercial property management including government inspections, quality audits, fire and building codes, health and safety, and other relevant regulations.
– Identify and manage capital projects and collaborate with the Vice – – President (or delegate) for long-term asset plans to create opportunities for increased revenue and maximized capital within the portfolio.
– Ensure a community atmosphere that is supported by outstanding resident engagement activities to attract and retain our customer base, loyalty and sense of belonging.
– Drive the financial success of the portfolio. Maximize market rents, maximize ROI on suite renovations and capital expenditures, achieve targets, manage purchasing practices to ensure cost effectiveness.
– Conduct market analysis to ensure occupancy targets are achievable and a success in the local market.
• Vehicle and valid driver’s license are required for all candidates
About Our Company:
We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.clvgroup.com.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.