Job Position: Grocery Associate
- Application Deadline: 22nd October 2022
- Employment Type: Part time
- Location(s): Hamilton
- Compensation: per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Ensuring a high level of customer service.
• Following up on hot selling items and completing markdowns and SKU changes when needed.
• Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards.
• Performing cycle counts as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
• Stand and/or walk.
• Bend, twist, and squat.
• lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.).
• Perform tasks involving firm grasping.
• Perform repetitive tasks requiring a range of hand motions.
• Reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
• Operate equipment, including using a ladder
About Our Company:
Our ambition is to be Canada’s favorite discount retailer and we are on a mission to make every dollar matter. We offer shopping the way that fits your life – whether it’s an easy, fun and safe in-store shopping experience or shopping online for delivery to your doorstep or in-store pickup, we’re focused on providing you with quality merchandise and everyday low prices.