Job Position: Program Manager
- Application Deadline: 6th July 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Burlington
- Compensation: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– You are comfortable working in a caring environment that involves a combination of in-person and remote work and you have the fashion sense of wearing steel-toed safety shoes as required.
– You are an active learner with experience in the charitable business sector or similar corporate experience.
– You have a Disney-esc approach to customer service and are keenly aware of the vital role that good data means to the overall impact of an organization and you strive to deliver a second-to-none experience.
– You have strong project management skills, including the ability to set and track goals and meet deadlines. You enjoy getting things done well and on time.
– You own your errors and understand and appreciate that failure is a key part of growth and development.
– You are resilient and creative when facing challenges and look for opportunities to grow and enhance your skills and share your expertise and knowledge with others.
– You have experience with the three ‘P’s of business; people, processes, and problem-solving. Experience with budgets and management of finances is considered a strong asset.
– Ideally, experience in logistics and program design would be in your toolbox of skills along with post-secondary education and full understanding of office software and systems
– Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license is required
– Your responsibilities will also include supervision of the intake staff and the system that will allow self-service and ordering.
– Your day-to-day reporting will be to the Executive Director of the Burlington Food Bank and primary logistics will be coordinated with Food for Life. Marketing and administration will be facilitated by Kerr Street.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN:
• Flexible hours and working arrangements
• Four-weeks annual vacation
• A chance to work with an amazing team in a dynamic environment
TO START YOUR NEW ADVENTURE:
The OWFS Program is committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are invited to attend an interview and require accommodation, please advise us in advance of our meeting.
Consideration of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying for this position, however, you will only be contacted if your candidacy is being considered.