About This Info Session:
Find out if you’re eligible for the Food and Beverage Accelerated Skills Training Program (FAST).
Join this info session for an opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the program. This info session will prepare you to register for the program itself. For more information you can call 905-526-8482 ext. 2307 or 905-526-8482 ext. 2286
Food and Beverage Accelerated Skills Training (FAST) Program eligibility includes:
- Interest in working in Food and beverage manufacturing in various roles
- 18+ years old, legally entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
- Not enrolled in full-time education or co-op placement
- Living in Hamilton or Halton region (Burlington, Milton, Oakville)
- Newcomers with a Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) Level 5
- Ability to attend 4 weeks of training online from 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM (Attendance is mandatory throughout the program)
- No past experience needed but required for more advanced roles
Info Sessions in July and August 2022
Virtual attendance: The following events will be conducted virtually on the Zoom platform.
You are not required to have an account with Zoom to access this event.
Available session times are listed below.
Please expand each month’s session title (click or tap the + icon) to see all sessions listings.
Sessions in July
Sessions in August
Already Eligible? Register for the FAST program now.
Food and Beverage Accelerated Skills Training Program (FAST) can help you find a great job and gain valuable certifications in the food & beverage manufacturing industry! Spots are now open in Hamilton and Halton.