Job Position: Grocery Associate (Full- Time)
- Application Deadline: 14th August 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Burlington,Burlington
- Compensation: per hour
Compensation to be determined based on experience
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
● Strong customer service skills are required.
● Ability to work independently and part of a team.
Basic math skills are required.
● Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
● Experience working in Grocery is an asset.
Essential Job Functions
● Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
● Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders.
● Bend and twist the upper body, reach above and below shoulders.
● Bend and lift loads, up to 50 pounds.
● Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
● Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
● Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
● Ensures that customers in the Grocery area are being served in a prompt and courteous manner.
● Restocks and merchandising shelves.
● Ensures that proper Point of Sale signage is visible for all products.
● Ensures that merchandise is properly rotated.
● May assist with the Produce department.
● May receive and check invoices of Grocery and Produce departments.
● May prepare returns and credits for merchandise returned to suppliers or the warehouse.
● May assist with receiving duties.
● Other duties as directed by Store Management.
● A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
● Flexible work schedules, posted 2 weeks in advance
● Competitive wages
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● Employee Recognition Program
● Career advancement opportunities
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● 50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
● Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
● Employee Assistance Program
● Access to 24/7 virtual health care
● Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
About Our Company:
Fast, friendly and consistent customer service
A spotlessly clean environment and operation
Specializing in artisanal and delicatessen meats
High quality, nutritous, freshly made foods
A broad selection of meats, cheeses, groceries, confectionery and baked goods
Unique family recipes with European flavours
A fun filled, multi-sensory shopping experience
Value conscious choices for gourmet selections
Locally sourced food from our communities