Job Position: Doggie Daycare Attendant
- Application Deadline: 6th August 2021
- Employment Type: Part Time and Full Time Availability
- Location(s): Hamilton, Dundas, Ancaster, Brantford
- Salary: $14.25 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
or submit them using the Apply button below.
· Dog behavior experience preferred and applicants are encouraged to be eager and open to learning about animal body language and methods of group control.
· The Country Tails team spends a lot of time outdoors in all elements – Applicants who are not afraid of getting dirty are encouraged to apply!
· We are located at the Clappison Animal Hospital and we work in tandem with hospital staff. Working at Country Tails is an excellent opportunity to learn from our medical team and to witness all aspects of veterinary medicine.
· We are currently searching for applicants with mixed availability (weekends, weekdays, and occasional holidays).
· Much of our time is spent building client relationships with our pet parents. Applicants with strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and a friendly demeanor are encouraged to apply!
10 hour shift
12 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
About Our Company:
Our dedicated staff members get to know each dog for their unique personality and we strive to make daycare a special place for every pup that comes through the gate. We accept dogs of all shapes, ages and sizes—our outdoor playspace is approximately an acre, guaranteeing every dog the space to run and play freely! Country Tails also has access to a temperature-controlled indoor play area that we love to use when the weather isn’t quite appropriate for outdoor play. We have multiple separate play-spaces so each dog has the opportunity to socialize and engage with like-minded friends, guaranteeing the best experience for all of our daycare pups. Our new friends are slowly introduced to our playgroup on their first FREE day to ensure positive bonds are formed and that it is the best fit for your pup. We want all of our attending dogs to feel welcome and at home here!