Job Position: Property Cleaner
- Application Deadline: 13th August 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton
- Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Ability to follow health and safety guidelines and company procedures.
• Functional oral and written communication skills.
• Punctual, with a good work ethic and positive attitude.
• Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming);
• Servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms with required toiletries;
• Adhering to weekly cleaning schedule within surrounding properties;
• Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartments on a periodic basis;
• Performing daily inspections in all common areas;
• Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage;
• Removing snow or debris from walkways and sidewalks;
• Applying snow melting chemicals around property when required;
• Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building’s
• Removing any rubbish, dirt and debris from ground and property;
• Landscaping duties as required, and
• Performing other duties as required.
• Paid Training
• Work Phone Provided
• Paid Vacation and Sick Days
• Career Progression and Advancement Opportunities
• Cleaning Equipment, Supplies and Uniform Provided
• An Employer Paid Health Benefit Plan with Family Coverage
• Day Shift Typically 8:30am to 5:00pm
• Availability to work some weekends & evenings
• Guaranteed Full Time Hours (40 hours)
• On Call Rotation
No education requirements
• No previous cleaning skills are required
• Some locations may require own transportation.
• Ability to work weekends is a mandatory requirement.
• Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
• Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.