Job Position: Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
- Application Deadline: 25th August 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Hamilton
- Compensation: $19.20 to $20.20 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Immediate openings available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Candidates must be 18 years or older for safety purposes.
High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
You’ll be part of the team that prepares Amazon orders. Some of your duties may include:
• Receive and put away inventory
• Get orders ready and pack them up
• Load boxes into trucks for shipment
• Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
• Exchange safety tips daily with co-workers
• Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
• View prompts on screens and follow directions for some tasks
You will also need to be able to:
• Lift up to 22 kilograms / 49 pounds
• Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
• Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
• If you want to and there is a need for it, you can get trained to use powered industrial trucks
• Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
• Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (for some sites)
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, RRSP Match, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
• Paid time off
• Health care benefits
• Employee discounts
• RRSP Matching
• Holiday pay opportunities
• On-the-job training and skill development
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition reimbursement