Job Position: Supply Teacher
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Employment Type: Part time
- Location(s): Mississauga
- Compensation: $15.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
– Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check dated within 6 months of hire date
– Current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Certification (must be approved by WSIB)
– 2+ professional references
– Up to date Immunizations and TB test
– Minimum of 1 year experience working with children
– Flexibility regarding assigned working hours.
– Ability to work in a team and self-motivated
– A positive, fun loving attitude!
– Supervision and interaction with children at all times
– Guide, demonstrate, and encourage children’s activities
– Observe children in their surroundings and assess individual and group needs
– Promote open communication with staff and families
– Cleans and sanitizes program space, focusing on touched surfaces, equipment, toys, and any other areas or items deemed necessary.
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear a mask and face shied which we provide.
About Our Company:
We aim to provide warm consistent care to teach and nurture children in a loving, respectful manner. We provide child-initiated and teacher-supported experiences to foster children’s natural curiosity, exploration, play and inquiry.